jueves, 7 de noviembre de 2013

Vocaloid and Utauloid

Hi there~ Today I'll talk about Vocaloid and Utauloid. Enjoy it~


Vocaloid are characters that can sing Japanese songs, or make covers about some songs. Vocaloid was made by Japanese people by computer. Also, Vocaloid do some concerts in Japan, and other countries. There are a lot of characters that are in Vocaloid group  like Kaito, Gakupo, Len, Meiko, Miku, or Gumi.
There is a subcategory that is called Utauloid, that is like Vocaloid. In Utauloid we found characters like Teto, Neru, Momo or Defoko.


Integrants (Vocaloid):



IntegrantsII (Utauloid):







My Opinion of Vocaloid and Utauloid:

It's right that they are not real, but they are awesome. They have so beautiful songs, and they made concerts (but any in Spain). I'm surprised because if they are not real, they have a lot of fans all around the world. I known Vocaloid since I started to watch anime, like 3 or 4 years, and I must say that I'm in love with they and their music.

I'll link some songs that I like~

Gakupo 'Dancing Samurai' (Live):



Gumi and Miku 'Matryoshka':



Miku 'Rotten Girl':



Rin and Len 'Butterfly on your right shoulder' (Live):



Gakupo and Kaito 'Magnet':

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario