viernes, 8 de noviembre de 2013

Avicii

Today I'm going to talk about avicii.


His real name is Tim Berpling, he has born in Sweden in 1989. He is a Dj and a music producer, and he plays House, Progressive House, and Electro House music. He started his career when he was 18 with a remix of a videogame called Commodore 64.

Avicii's albums are 'True' at 2013, and he has got 2 copilations called 'Avicii Presents Strictly Miami' in 2011 and 'The Singles' in 2011 too. He has also got many videoclips of his music like 'Levels' in 2011, and 'You make me' in 2013.




My opinion of Avicii:

I'm surprised about his music carrer 'cause he starts in the music wolrd very young. He's an amazing Dj and, for me, he's better than Skirllex or Deadmau5. I think it's incredible how this young man has arrived far, and it's considered one of the best Dj's like David Guetta. In the last Eurovision festival in Sweeden, Avicii appeared with the men of Abba, and It was so random 'cause the Eurovision festival began to be a festival of celebrities (there were celebrities like Cascada, Avicii, Bonny Tylor...)

Some links~

Wake me up: 


Levels:



2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Sara! I love this group (: I hope that you about 1D!!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Mei~ Well, If you want something about 1D I'll talk about it for you. I didn't know that you like this group... The next article is for 1D. Promised.

      Eliminar